Brining dignity, health, and money matters together.
- Work strategically with our partners to disseminate resources that help people reconnect with the environment and a dignified relationship with money.
- Show up authentically with the willingness to be assertive but also learn from our partners.
- Educate on both our successes and our failures.
- Transform, engage, and uplift our project fields.
- Always taking on a supportive role our efforts will range from the individual level, business level, community level, and to the policy level.
Please inquire if you want to know more.
Soon to be:
AFC Accredited Financial Counselor
Series 7 certified advisor
Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES): Certified since 2016.
Sean - "It is my hope that this organization will develop into something more. Maybe a non-profit health education advocacy group, or a first-time finance and investing education service.